"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, September 16, 2010

NYFW Favorites

New York Fashion Week is one of my favorite things ever.

The Spring 2011 RTW Collections this year were in my opinion, amazing! Here are some of my favorites...let me know some of yours!

The first outfit below in my opinion is timeless and classy.
Derek Lam:



Effortlessly Chic
Derek Lam:



Not trying too hard to impress, but impressing either way.
BCBG Max Azria:



I love the prints! (Not so much the bag around the waist, but who am I to judge?!! I still love my lady!)
Diane von Furstenberg:



This dress below inspired me to do this post...I'm dying over it! It is gorgeous.
Donna Karen:



You may hate this dress below, but I think it is absolutely STUNNING. I died when I saw it.
Marchesa:



Looks like Calvin Klein below, no?
Narciso Rodriguez:



Such a classy LBD
Oscar de la Renta:



Power suit...perhaps with a camisole underneath?
Prabal Gurung:



Simply gorgeous...I love this!
Prabal Gurung:



I'm absolutely in love with this dress...perfect for a honeymoon dress! ;)
Proenza Schouler:



Simple and Beautiful
Thakoon:



In Rachel Zoe's words...I die. I would seriously make up an event just so I could wear this. LOVE.
Vena Cava



So there you have it. You may not care at all about Fashion or the weeks dedicated to it, but I hope you enjoyed either way! :)

Happy one day away from the weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Bananas! I love it and Rachel Zoe too :) You could pull off all of these looks! I don't think they sell these at Marshall's right?? :) J/K

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! NYFW is so so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love that LBD!! my favorite. and probably the only one i could pull off :)

    ReplyDelete