"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, September 23, 2010

An awesome surprise and Teddy gets a bath!

This is my sister...



I literally have the best sister in the whole world. I know you might think you do, but mine was nice to me since I was born. She let me wear her clothes when I was 10 and she was 14. She's ALWAYS been precious.

And yesterday when I got home from work I had a package sitting at my door...

I thought to myself, "Oh Blake got a package from work," but then I got up close to it and saw that it said "Megan Ayers"..."That's ME!! I GOT A PACKAGE!!!"

My sister sometimes confuses me as her own child, and when I told her I needed clothes for work the other day, apparently she felt like it was her job to clothe me...

Actually, no...she just knew I loved this shirt below and wanted to surprise me because she knows my love language is gifts...and she gives the best gifts!!

So here was my package!





and my BEAUTIFUL shirt!!



And this dress that she just picked out for me that I'm now IN LOVE with!! I never would have thought to try it on in a store, but it seriously is my new favorite dress!!



Thank you sweet, precious sister!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

In other news...Teddy had to get ready for his Nana Jan's arrival today so he had to get a good scrub last night.



He used to hate baths, but now he doesn't mind so much.



Sometimes I swear he's a real person...so I treat him like he is!



Now it's just the after-bath that he gets angry about. He gives me dirty looks as if I've just ruined his life...



"I hate you, Mom!"-Love, Teddy

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those are the CUTEST things I have ever seen!! Your sister is so sweet to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh. what a sweet sister you have!! i love surprises like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhahahaha I just laughed out loud at the second-to-last picture of Teddy! soo funny!

    those clothes are precious. inspires me to be a more thoughtful sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't sisters the best! It seems like you and Kelly have such a neat relationship. I am so glad you have her. Apart from husbands, there is truly no better gift than a sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO lucky :) Kelly spoils you!!! :) How precious! Can't wait to see your new items on ya!
    & I just can't help but to LOVE teddy! He would love my bailey. :) i swear sometimes they do seem like people, they can be so smart :)

    ReplyDelete