"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

J'adore my pillow surprise!

When I got home from work last night I made some edamame and waited for Blake to get home.

I was wondering what was taking so long...usually he gets home right around the same time as I do, but it was pushing almost 45 minutes late. A year ago I would have gone into a panic, but now I realize he just has his own agenda so I go with it.

When he got home he walked straight back to our bedroom hardly telling me hello. He said he had to go write an important email. About two minutes later he told me to come back there. I was busy eating my edamame so I said "be there in a minute" :)

He said, "No really, you have to come back here."

Reluctantly I walked back to our room where he was laying down. He told me to come lay my head on my pillow...I couldn't say no to that! :) After I did he told me to turn my pillow over. I got a little butterfly in my stomach because when he does surprise me, I usually find it under the pillow.

Like the tooth fairy...

Only now it's the surprise fairy.

When I turned it over I found a bottle of this!



For Christmas my sister and I bought my mom the Miss Dior Cherie perfume, and when we did they gave us a ton of samples of this. I wore it only on special occasions because I LOVE the smell! My mom used to wear it when I was younger so it reminds me of her and makes me feel like I'm a real woman now!

I lightly mentioned to Blake this past weekend that I was so sad because I ran out of my samples.

He took note obviously and surprised me!

I am so thankful for such a sweet, thoughtful husband!! I am blessed beyond words every day to have him!!

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET!!!!! Love that he surprises you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you as a mother how much that means to me that Blake loves to surprise you with special little sweet things that make you happy. These are the kind of things that keep a marriage strong and loving.

    mama

    ReplyDelete