"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inspiration...

For some reason I've gotten on a kick and have magically dreamed up the idea that Blake and I are about to build a house like this...



Now clearly we weren't the ones from Washington or Idaho who won the Mega-Million jackpot, so I'm not quite sure where this idea originated in my head...but, nonetheless it did.

So I'm running with it.

Perhaps it's the fact that I've entered myself and every single person I know twice a day in the HGTV home giveaway in Vermont for the past week, but who knows.

Reasonably speaking...our reality would look more along the lines of this...



but hey, a girl can dream, right? So let's go...

Here are my dreams come to reality from all over the web...I may not ever have a large space to make these dreams a reality, but perhaps one day when I'm walking through the store and see tall black candles...I'll think of this picture below and re-create a dining room table the same way...



This is so cozy and clean...I love it



I LOVE a good entrance way to a house, and how beautiful is this?! I love it...it's so substantial.



Or this...

I'll take stone any day over any other kind of building material...love it!



And how about this painting in Kate Spade's home...I told Blake a recreation of this is next on my "want" list for him to paint...



ahhh heavenly...I feel like I can breathe better just looking at this.



And how fun would an italian themed dinner be out here...red wine, please!



Speaking of Italian...doesn't this just look so inviting? I love how cluttered, yet organized it is



and KITCHENS!! for some reason I've been stuck on kitchens lately! That was the whole reason I started this whole "inspiration" thing...I was looking for my dream kitchen...

Oh wait, I think I've found it...



Oh so clean...



Cozy, yet functional and sleek...



Let the light shine in...



so classy...



I want windows in my dream kitchen...windows everywhere, please!



Gorgeous...



I want it right now...this one is amazing...



and I LOVE this candle idea above the stove!!



Love all the squares...



Simply...

Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment