"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Two New Good Beauty Buys

While I was in Florida visiting my Grandparents for Christmas, my mom, Grandmother and I headed to Sephora to pick out stocking stuffers. My lips are always dry so I asked the lady what their best lip treatment was. She told me about this line called Korres which is a Greek, all-natural company, and I've fallen in love.

I bought this Lip butter ($10 which you can purchase here) in Guava (a clear color) and I absolutely love it! They have the prettiest line of colors though.



I've also gone through about 6 different make-up lines looking for the best, but I kept switching around because I didn't love any of them...until now.

I asked for Chanel make-up for Christmas, but when I used it I just didn't like it...and it's way too pricey for me to keep up with, so I took it back and headed to Laura Mercier. I like their foundation best, so I asked for this one, but they were sold out of it in my color...



I was bummed, but the girl told me I should try their silk creme foundation. I was hesitant because I don't really like taking a chance, but I had no other choice...and now, I have finally found the foundation I'm sticking with for life!!...or at least until I change my mind in a few months. jk...I absolutely LOVE it!!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I will have to try that lip balm!!

    BTW- the Aman Stovall blog that you posted about, yea... I'm obsessed and the new post today that has the wedding gowns. OMG! I think I almost fell off the couch!

    Thanks a lot... and my mom's check book will thank you too when I pick one of those dresses for my special day! HAHA!!

    Loving you blog too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I know!! Aren't they gorgeous?!! I kept thinking..."Gosh, I wish Blake and I could get married again..." haha Thank you for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete