"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Friday, January 21, 2011

They grow up so fast...

I'm constantly reading blogs about Mothers and their children, and I absolutely LOVE them...

I can completely relate.

When Teddy was a newborn he used to wake me up to feed him in the middle of the night, I was constantly taking him outside to go piddle,

and of course he was more partial to dad even though I was the one who slaved away with him the whole day...



He eventually grew into his awkward years, and I was terrified of him...I know a mother's love should never waiver, but I'm sorry-you try and love something that looks like that...



He eventually moved out of his awkward stage and into his too cool for school/hippie stage. I warned Blake our kids were going to take after him...



And unfortunately he got caught up with the wrong crowd and started popping pills (10 advil to be exact)

He pulled a Lindsay on me and headed to rehab...



After many prayers he was healed and overcame his addiction. He started pulling his life together, and even learned how to drive!



And now, I couldn't love him more or be more proud.



Hurry home Blake. The blog posts are getting weird...

4 comments:

  1. Megan this is toooo cute! & tooo funny :)
    I'm going to say it again, you should be a writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is hilarious! And adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete