"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi, My name is Megan and I'm addicted to...

A lot of things.

As I sit here about to go crazy...because we're in a new office at work, the phones are ringing off the hook, and all of a sudden I feel like a mother of a newborn child who won't stop screaming...

Except I get a 15 minute break and get to turn my phone off...

and so I probably shouldn't have just mirrored my work life to that of a Mom.

Sorry mother's, Forgive me?


I'm sitting here coping through the day with these...




I've gone through approxiamately a bag...

as if I'll never eat again.


Then there's this...



I found mine at Walgreen's for $3.99 and I'm obsessed with it! It's organic lip balm and it's the best stuff ever. I chose the "Mint" flavor.



Best. Stuff. Ever!


And you know my long-time love affair with these...



Starbuck's Mocha Frappacino.


and for some reason I feel as though I can't breathe without one of these a day...



No really, I feel like I can't breathe unless I know I'm within my 24-hour period of taking one.


And then last night I realized I was obsessed with this, although I'm completely embarrassed because I can see my best friend, Audrey dying as she reads this...

Good thing I know she'll still love me when she finds out my closet obsessions...

The Bachelor.



And not because of the Bachelor.

I couldn't care less about him.

That sounded mean, but I'm just not strung on every episode of him making out with 10 girls...I'm obsessed because of this girl...



Last night she was described by one of the other girl's like this..."She looks like a tiny little Barbie, but she has the heart of Mother Theresa...how can you hate Mother Theresa? You want to, but you just can't."

I love that line...and I think every girl felt the same way about her.

And of course my last obsession lately is of no surprise to anyone...



After reading this post myself I think it's safe to say that I need help.

Immediately.

7 comments:

  1. MEGAN!! I am obsessed with the Bachelor too; I just love to hate it. And duh, we are both rooting for Emily. She is from Charlotte, so we decided we're going to do some investigation on her. I hope she wins. She is so freaking cute! Even more, I wish you could watch with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love it! I LOVE the Bachelor too! Hey...the first step to help is admission! You always make me laugh...and make me feel better about my own crazy addictions :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way!! im obsessed with all of these... i am going to copy you and write an obsession blog! :) i lovvvvvvvvvvvvve you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shhhh...don't tell...I watch the Bachelor too. Along with a certain pastor I know, who happened to pick Emily as his favorite night one- invested, I'd say so. And mocha frapps are the only thing I order at Starbucks ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! I love the comments on this one!! Kiley, I'm so glad you're going to do some investigating...you let me know what you find out!!

    Natalie, I'm so glad you watch it too!! And thanks for the encouragement...ha!

    Britt-I'm so glad we're obsessed with the same things so we can talk about them to each other-I love you so much!!

    And Elizabeth, this might be my favorite comment ever!! Please tell that "certain pastor you know" that I'm so excited to hear we're rooting for the same girl...and how about you and I go get a frapp next time I'm in town!! I MISS YOU! I'll call you when I come back...it should be sometime in Feb.

    Love all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe you would call me out like that! i have my guilty pleasures too. unfortunatly for you they will never be posted on the internet. i gotta get me some of that lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No idea how I came across your page, but I've been reading through (made a comment about your dog!) and now, had to say I have to have my eos lip balm with me at all times..picked out mint at walgreens too.. love it! how funny is that!

    ReplyDelete