"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Last Night...

Last night we had nothing in the fridge that resembled the makings of a meal.

So Blake suggested we use our Christmas gift cards and head to Macaroni Grill

Here's what I got...



The fried mozzarella.

I know that doesn't really count as a "meal," but who can resist?!! (And our gift card was for $25 so I was trying to stay in range) :)

And here's what Blake got...



Create your own Shrimp pasta...or something like that.

When I got home I crawled in bed with these to keep me entertained...



And of course, Teddy got jealous that I wasn't paying him any attention so I pulled him up in bed and read him the "story" of Erin and Wesley going to Disney World...



He asked me to take him this year.

I said yes...but only if he behaves.

He doesn't stand a chance...

2 comments:

  1. I just love teddy! :) & you are just so funny: ) YOU should be a writer. No joke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!!!! OH my gosh.... this just made my day!!! Tell Teddy that if he gets to go, he better tell his momma that I must go with him! :)

    ReplyDelete