"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sister Weekend!

First of all, forgive me for the long hiatus!! Last week I seemed to get so lazy busy, and then this weekend I had the JOY of spending time with my sister in Greenville!

Our weekend was filled with so many fun things! When we're together we literally go all out. For some reason we dress up for each other...it's one of the joys of having a sister! haha

We went to lunch with my dad on Friday as soon as Kelly flew in, and I laughed to myself because here was Kelly with her fur coat, fancy jewelry, 6 inch stilletos and me with my leopard fur bag, all black ensemble, 6 inch stilletos...and my dad.

Who was probably thinking where did these two people come from?!!

Oh right, their Mother.

It was great! I loved every second of our pretend fashion show :)

After that we made all of our favorite spots including a little stroll downtown, a stop at Starbuck's, a dash into the Fresh Market for these...



Chocolate Covered Blueberries...my sister is obsessed.

And a trip to get "sister bracelets" at Hampden clothing...



Saturday morning we went to our friend, Heather's beautiful wedding, and somehow I only managed to get this picture with my precious friend, Carrie!



I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! The flowers were gorgeous, the food was delicious and the Bride was absolutely beautiful! We had so much fun.

That night we headed here for a girls night out with Sharon, Nikki and Nikki's mom...



I cannot even tell you how much fun we had except to say that we were there for 3 hours and it felt like 30 minutes. We have never laughed so hard and for so long, and ticked so many people off for being so loud. I apologize if you were at Lieu's Saturday night and couldn't enjoy your meal, but it was well worth the ugly looks from people we got! :)

It was pure therapy, and I love nothing more than a fun girls night out! I'm so thankful that I have such amazing girls in my family...it is honestly the biggest gift from God!

When I got home yesterday I was completely exhausted in the best way possible so Himmies and I snuggled up and went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment