"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday Bliss...bring it on 25

I woke up this morning so happy and content. I love birthdays...is it ok to say that? I absolutely LOVE the idea of getting older. Each year seems to keep getting better and better, and I can't wait to see what this year holds!

My precious husband spoiled me from the second I got up. He took Teddy out (which he normally does, but sometimes I have to), and when I rolled over there was a little box with a bow on it! I was so excited...I could barely see, but I opened it up, and there was a gift card for a 90 MINUTE MASSAGE!!!! I've NEVER had a 90 minute massage!! AND he already scheduled it for tomorrow morning!! To say I was excited was beyond an understatement.

The man is getting real smart...

He's also bringing me breakfast to work. Spoiled. Spoiled. Spoiled...and I love it! :) Too bad birthdays only last for 24 hours!

All of my family and friends have made my day so special already and it's only 8:20 am! Is there really a better day to be on facebook than on your birthday?! Talk about feeling loved...those are the best messages ever!

Because I'm always interested in what other people get for their birthday, I figured I'd show you the things I've gotten so far. All of these gifts were so sweet and so special, but they are just icing on the cake to all of my relationships that are behind them.

My (precious, perfect, angelic) sister sent me a package...and when she does, I know it's going to be amazing. Obviously she didn't disappoint!! She sent me a birthday dress...



and a Chanel book that I'm dying over!!! Apparently Kelly and Audrey read this post.



It is so beautiful and so heavy...



and I absolutely love looking at all the pictures like this one...



looks perfect on my coffee table!



Then, my sweet (sister-to-be-one-day) Nikki surprised me with THIS!!! I almost died of excitement!!!



My first Guy Stevens print!! It is by far my favorite of his because it's in Paris...

and I really want to go to Paris...

because I think Paris and I would love each other! :)

I cannot wait to find the perfect place to put it in my house, and I cannot wait to start collecting his paintings...they're so whimsical and fun!

She also gave me this as an early Christmas present that I'm obsessed with. I LOVE it!! I've already found the perfect place for it in our room.



My amazing Mother-in-law stocked up my make-up brushes this year, and I was so stinking excited!! (Especially because they have a lifetime guarantee!) She couldn't have gotten me anything better...





Oh...accept for maybe these! She surprised me and got me these candle sticks which I am IN LOVE with!! They are so pretty and I can't wait to use them in our dining room!



I still have one more birthday dinner with my Mom and Daddy Bill, and my Grandparents when we get to Florida...I'm so excited because last year I didn't even get to see my mom on my birthday...that shouldn't be allowed!

Although I'm excited about turning a year older I am being realistic with myself and I'm pulling out the big guns...



Hopefully those wrinkles don't stand a chance this year...

26...now that may be another story.

Hope your day is as wonderful as mine has been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment