"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The best part of Christmas break!!



My best friend, Meg got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!

and please look how GORGEOUSLY STUNNING HER RING IS!!!



I almost died...



Sorry, I just love the ring...I was so sad my camera didn't take good pictures though!



We celebrated with mimosas after she SHOCKED us with the great news!! We were so excited she told us in person...I literally screamed in Brittney and Jordan's ear for a good 60 seconds...sorry girls!! :)



We had so much fun hearing the story of how he did and and we couldn't be more excited for her!!!

They were exchanging their Christmas gifts to each other and she opened a photo album of all of their pictures together over the last two years. When she got to the end of them he told her he had written a note in the back and to turn to it. When she did there was a picture of the ring and he got down on one knee with the real thing!! And they had a video of the whole thing for us to watch!! So fun and so precious!!!



Let the wedding planning begin! :)



YAYYYY!!!! :)

1 comment: