"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Come on Christmassss...

I cannot tell you how THRILLED I am that we are quickly approaching Christmas. I've been making my list and checking it 497 times twice. I wake up in the middle of the night terrified I've forgotten someone. I have this horrible fear I wake up on Christmas day and don't have any of the presents I've bought. I've exhausted my pink and yellow highlighters showing who's been bought for, and who still needs to be bought for!

I've abused online shopping.

Especially Amazon.

I bring Christmas up in conversation to Blake about 16 times a day. Like, "So what do you want for Christmas? What would you like to do on Christmas Eve? Do you want to start some kind of tradition for our family for Christmas? On Christmas day do you want to open presents one person at a time or all together?"

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

And here is one thing I'm VERY EXCITED about opening on Christmas Day! ;)(Sorry Mom...I'm too excited!)

This stationery I found on Minted.com called "Paris + Vintage Ribbon"



And look at the envelopes!



and the return address labels!



And I chose the color "fog" because "soft iris" was resembling a little pink to me, and pink is never translated well on a computer...and I'm not so much a pink kind of girl. Although I love it on other people!

It's a red hair/clashing kind of thing...

Yes, even if it is my stationery and not my shirt...

Back on track...here it is in "Fog"



And there you have it! That's why I want Christmas to hurry...

Oh and because I get to see my family, and my grandparents, and eat, and laugh, and frolick and play...gosh, Christmas is so magical. I LOVE it!!

16 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment