"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No I'm not pregnant...I just want the pregnant perks, please!

I promise you there is not ONE pregnant girl in Columbia...at least not one that shops at my Publix (yes, MY Publix...I'm very territorial with it-I LOVE my Publix!), and every single time I go (which is about once a day) this spot is ALWAYS open!



It never fails...I always contemplate pulling in, looking around and seeing if anyone would be able to catch me, but even if they were to catch me, I would just use the excuse "I just found out I'm pregnant and I got a little ahead of myself!" smile and move on...and then they would be watching for my non-growing belly bump for the next 9 months.

However, I've been good except for that one time it was raining and I REALLY did not want to park far away, and OBVIOUSLY no precious little pregnant woman would be out in that weather! and have stayed away, but you better believe the day I do find out there is a child growing in me I will be using that spot for the next 9 months! :)

Enough of that random thought...

2 comments:

  1. haha! Totally took advantage of this yesterday. I usually don't because i know many pregnant women are plenty capable of walking or waddling to the front door. However, it was just one of those days where I felt über pregnant and my back kept screaming at me... "just do it Megan!" Maybe you can get one of those things you tie around your waist that has a fake "bump" in the front of it so you can put it under your shirt every time you go to your publix. :) Worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete