"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedding Weekend in Charleston

I LOVE weddings.

I love the ceremony, I love the reception, I love it all! I was so happy to make the trip to see precious Megan Hensley get married in Charleston this past weekend, and it was such a beautiful wedding! She was absolutely gorgeous!



I absolutely loved her flowers, and especially all of the woodsy touches...



The food was seriously AMAZING! Probably the best food I've ever had at a wedding...SO good!



and of course I loved the Southern touch...



I'm always happy when I'm with these two ladies! :)



And I loved seeing two of my favorite girls, Christi and Allison!!



The best part of weddings? The unexpected dancer...have you ever seen anything more precious in your life?!! I think I heard she was 92? Something like that...



Blake couldn't help himself...he loved her instantly!



We all had so much fun!



This many people on the dance floor is always a sign of a good time...



After the fun night we finally made it to the hotel...



And then left early in the morning! Does this picture on the bridge make you dizzy? It made me dizzy...



Don't worry, Blake didn't notice :)

2 comments:

  1. aww beautiful bride and pics! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. :) Miss you Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO beautiful!!!! Your hair looked gorgeous, love how you curled it. That wedding looked amazing! Wish I could have been there for the food;) Love you! Call me later:)

    ReplyDelete