"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tis the Season...

For Christmas Cards!!

Now...before you go thinking I'm on top of the ball...

Don't.

I've NEVER done Christmas cards. I've never even got passed the "Oh I'd love to do a Christmas card" stage, but this year I've changed. I've become a new woman. I put out holiday scented candles, and seasonal candy. I contemplated going to a Halloween party and actually dressing up...(ok, I didn't go that far), but I'm determined to milk these holidays for all they're worth.

And on Saturday when I stepped foot into Costco, these were calling my name from aisle 9.



Have you ever seen anything cuter?!



They're all hand done, and they are all different...which means I can customize who gets what! :)

And the best part? They were only $15.97! That's 27 cards for around $0.60 a piece! Amazing...I was so happy! (And they look much cuter in person...bad lighting last night at midnight). So instead of getting a cute picture card done (which was my first choice), I decided I'll just put a picture of our little family in their since it was such a good deal. :)



Oh the elves...I love the elves!



Christmas Delight...


I have lots of favorites...











After all...



!

2 comments:

  1. i want a cutie pie card with a cutie pie picture of your cutie pie family to hang on my refridgerator, please ma'am :)
    nothing would make me happier to receive some southern christmas cheer in the middle of an oppresingly hot, summertime, beach and barbeque christmas.

    ps... i love the christmas owls

    ReplyDelete