"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She did it again...



My sister did it again...

She sent me all kinds of samples from her much better than my Columbia malls mall!! I'm starting to feel like a beauty editor at a fancy magazine...you know the girls who get all the fun samples and get to tell you which products are the best...except I don't have the pressure. Just the pleasure! :)

Anywho, I got a call from a man with a fancy accent yesterday asking if he could peek through my window...My sudden thoughts were what the hell?!! Why did I go with that blog name?!?...CREEPSTER! "Umm...sure?" and then he told me he was the Giorgio Armani beauty consultant at Neiman Marcus, and I was instantly relieved. I told him he could go peeking through my window anytime he wanted now that I knew he wasn't a freak! He was so sweet and told me how to use each beauty product. I'm especially excited to use the Sheer Primer...he told me that's what the celebrities use when they go on the red carpet, and let's be honest...you don't have to go any further than that with me.

I'm not sure what my sister does to these people, but apparently she puts a spell on them to give the good stuff.

I'll let you know how I like everything...I'm saving them for a special occasion so I don't waste them.

Among all of these samples, however, was a hidden gem...a little tiny bottle of this Bond no 9 en Rose perfume that smells A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

AMAZING!!! I want it to last FOREVER!



Thank you my sweet sister!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have the best sister in the world! HOW FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! I'm going to have to have a chat with my sister and tell her she needs to step it up! haha! Sweet sis you have there. And fun goodies!!

    ReplyDelete