"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Groupon...the most amazing thing ever

Have you heard of Groupon yet? I'm sure you have, but if you haven't, go sign up immediately here. You can thank me (or get angry at me for spending all your money) later!

It looks something like this...



Every morning I get up and head straight to my email to see which deal is on. Here is how it works...Each day they feature a new coupon for a restaurant, spa or tourist attraction in your area for 50-90%. You can sign up to receive daily updates for your cities, but the offer only lasts for 24 hours so if you want it, you have to buy it that day.

As of today there is one in Columbia, Greenville (Coming soon!), Birmingham, Atlanta, Nashville, Houston, New York, Miami, L.A., ect...So even if you're going on a trip and need ideas of places to go it's a great thing to use.

Groupon has only been active in Columbia for a little over a week, and here are the two I've already bought...

A $70 gift card to Soak Nail Spa for a Manicure and Spa Pedicure for $35 (We have a wedding coming up, so it was my excuse...ha!)



And then a $40 gift card to Conrad's Restaurant in Columbia for $15!! The best part...if you refer friends you also get a $10 credit when they buy a groupon, so I actually got this $40 gift card for $5!!! I'm going to surprise Blake and take him on a date tonight because it's Jazz Night. :)



If Groupon is not in your city yet you can also request that they start, however, most of the major cities are on there so go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. groupon wants me to be a deal of the day, and they have been calling constantly. I think we are going to do it. I will probably need help feeding my children for a while, but we are going to try it.

    Patrick

    coxphotography.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i LOVE groupon and I do the SAME THING! My mom bought me one for a 60 minute massage and 60 minute facial for 90 dollars and I just bought myself one that was full highlights, cut and style for 60 dollars!!!! I was pretty dang excited about that one!!

    ReplyDelete