"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Monday, June 7, 2010

A fun weekend...full of blogworthy pictures!



We raced home Friday night after work to make it here...



And thank goodness we did because I think it was the best meal I've had in years. Remember my post about not eating meat?!...well...for some reason I ordered a steak, and it was so stinking good! Maybe I'll put that vegetarian status on hold for a little while...

So the whole reason we went out to eat was for my brother-in-law, Chad's 27th birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!



Yay for birthday dessert!



My little brother-in law, Chandler and Chad's best friend Jonathan (below)


Chad and Share-bear


This is such a good picture!



And look who had to wait in the car the whole night because we didn't have time to take him by the house before we drove to the restaurant...


My Baby!! The valet guy said he was going crazy in the car when he tried to park it...poor little thing, don't think less of me for leaving him!

Fast forward to Saturday...My AMAZING Mother came in town with my NEW Step-dad who is also AMAZING and we headed to Macaroni Grill for a night out with good friends-the Griffiths!! Bonnie had me choking on my pizza from laughing so hard...if you don't know this woman, you're missing out...she is probably the funniest person alive and I LOVE her!

My precious Mom and my sweet new step-dad, Bill!

Mr. Bobbie and I talked traveling all night and got me excited to make our next MOVE!!

(More to come on that in the next post :) )



Blake is also a big fan of Bill...I was glad the boys could go off while Mom and I shopped all day!


And here was seriously the best pizza I've had in a long time (minus our trips to Mellow Mushroom). I think they've changed their menu lately and it is SO stinking good!


So the real reason Mom and Bill had to come to town was for this...


They got an offer on the house I grew up in (tear) and had to get the rest of her stuff out in case the offer went through...so Mom and I decided to be strong and not cry as we said goodbye...but we had to get one last picture.


Au revoir to a wonderful house full of great memories!!


So to cure my sadness from my mom leaving and saying goodbye to my house I chose the best remedy...


2 1/2 hours full of fashion and RIDICULOUS HOME DECOR that I will be dreaming about for weeks...

Candy...

And two of my favorite people in the whole world! I'm sure they wanted to throw me of the theatre because A. I got up to go to the bathroom 7 times and B. We whispered so loud and laughed even harder at an awkward comment Jordan made for 10 minutes...that I still was laughing about it today

I wanted all of you to feel like you were a part of our girls day out so I made sure to take pictures of the details you missed out on.




So I will have to say that my favorite parts of the movie were Carrie's nightgowns and dresses she wore, and hers and Big's seriously INCREDIBLY AMAZING, WHERE CAN I FIND ONE OF THOSE, IF ONLY I HAD THE MONEY...New York City Apartment.



Such a fun day to cure my sadness! Britt even got us silly bands...we reverted back to being 10 year olds, and I loved every second of it! I love you girls!!


2 comments:

  1. yay! I love all of this :) i am so happy i got to spend some time with you this weekend, love you little!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is so cute! How sad that your "DT" house is gone! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete