"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bahamas Bound...(Hopefully!)




My dad is planning a trip for July 31st-August 7th, and Blake and I are going to try to make it!! Since I don't have much to say today other than this I thought I would share it with you! :) I've never been to the Bahamas, and my passport expired since I got a new name :) so I'm going to have to jump on the process if we plan to make it on the plane in time!


Has anyone ever been? What were your favorite things to do there? Give me motivation to get going on my passport and book our trip!


Yayyyy for summer vacations!!!!! (especially when your parents are paying!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. oh how lucky!! are yall going to atlantis? ive never been but gatlin has and absolutely loved it. doc hardin always says he's going to take us all there again (and me for my first time), but its nearly impossible to find a time when we're all free at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, does you passport automatically expire if you change your name??? I might be in serious trouble if so!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently yes!! That is what I've been told! When your driver's license and SS card have a name change, you have to get a new passport! If you find out differently, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete