"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm eating Fruit Loops...



as I sit at my desk and avoid work...

And thinking about how my phone was run over last night (by me) and washed away (by the monsoon that made an appearance in Columbia last night).

And thinking how I really wanted that iphone 4, but my sweet husband said no... Because I actually do have insurance on that run over piece of crap one, which would only cost me $50 to replace instead of the $200 for the new iphone.

Actually he told me "it was my decision", but you know if you're married that means...

Hell no.

:)

And I'm thinking about how much I love my husband, and the fact that he can tell me "no" every once in a while because he probably tells me "yes" a little too often.

And last, but certainly not least I'm thinking of how grateful I am that my husband was born 25 years ago today because he's brought a new kind of sunshine into my life that no one else ever has, and I love him with my entire self...

Oh, and the fact that we get to go celebrate at Mellow Mushroom tonight...

HOORAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mellow Mushroom...I am jealous!! My favorite pizza EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if I was going to hear from you again!!! :) hahaa jk. I'm so sorry about your phone!! I also hate you have verizon bc I was ready to mail you a phone tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit Loops...the perfect snack for procrastinating! And just 2 weeks ago my phone had a run-in with some apple juice and my precious husband gave the big N-O to the iPhone as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it had to be a maltipoo - I've been looking specifically at them! You are gonna have to tell me about the awkward stage though! That is what scares me-so horrible of me, I know.. thanks for all of the info, I'm going to look into it!

    ReplyDelete