"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Friday, March 11, 2011

Last night...

Last night I picked Himmies up, walked to the bathroom, stood over the tub and asked him if he wanted "to get clean"...

He knows this means bath time.

:)



and then I repeated this little pep talk with him about 30 more times all the while knowing there was no possibility I was going to give him a bath last night...

"Why?" might you ask?

Because everytime I do it he grips me for dear life, and it makes me feel so loved, wanted and needed as a mother...



and it also makes me laugh...



I'm a sick person...

**Side note...these pictures are from October...it's a bad habit I've been doing for months now. Don't worry, he doesn't have that ugly haircut...

For now, anyway...

4 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! We do this to one of our labs about getting her ears cleaned. When I say "we need to clean your ears" she goes and sits in her bed like a little angel which is far from her normal behavior! It's so mean, but so cute at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Jami I love it!! That just made me laugh!! So glad we're not the only ones who do stuff like that...I feel like he really is a child when he grips me. It's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha our little pupster will start "swimming" if we hold her over the tub or sink, so i totally know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan I love it! Those pictures are hysterical!

    ReplyDelete