"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My new favorite thing!

Are you guys watching this season?!



Every season I either get into this show or I don't...this year I'm 100% in! I was so disappointed when I heard Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez were coming on, and now I could kick myself...they are the BEST addition!!

They both have the biggest hearts, and I love how sweet they are to all of the contestants. When they had to send Chris Medina home last night (a guy who was engaged to a girl who got in a horrible accident 3 months before their wedding...she had severe brain damage, and he has stayed with her as her care taker) Jennifer completely broke down. The show continues tonight on that note, so I'm looking forward to how it all plays out.

Last night was by far my favorite episode (the last judgement before the top 24 and Beatles week). I really don't like the Beatles, but I absolutely loved all of the contestants last night!

My favorite by far is this guy, however...



Paul McDonald! Have you heard of him?! Oh gosh, he has the most beautiful voice! I met him a couple of times because he's a friend of a friend in Alabama, but apparently his original band, the Grand Magnolias was getting pretty big even before this. Go YouTube him if you haven't heard him sing...just type in Paul McDonald American Idol "Blackbird"...simply amazing!

Anywho, if you're not watching, you should be! It is SO good this year!!

So glad the creators of the show are smarter at choosing the line up than I would have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment