"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get Excited...LOOK WHAT'S HERE!! :)

I've gotten so many comments about my friends at Aman Stovall that I had to share with you their brand new Fall 2011 Line!!






And the amazing duo behind the brand!



As soon as I saw the pictures I texted Brent and asked him when and where they will be available...I'll let you know as soon as we find out, but until then...here's a little preview of the GORGEOUS line that I am dying to buy!!



My absolute favorite piece in the entire collection is this black, lace cape to the far right...I'm in LOVE with it! I think it is so unique and so beautiful, and you could do so much with it!



I pretty much want the entire collection...





Especially all three of these...and somewhere to wear them too, please! :)



And how stunning was their model?!



I absolutely love this stage in life because you get to see so many of your friends take off in their careers and become so successful.

I love that they chose one of our classmates and their good friend, Bek Kaplan, an up and coming stylist for the shoot...she is so precious and so talented!!



Adorable!

All of their hard work has paid off, and I cannot wait to see them succeed!!





Now it's time to celebrate, guys!! If I had a bottle of champagne I would pop it in your honor!



Congratulations Brent and Mary Catherine!!!

For a more detailed post about their full line, visit their website at www.amanstovall.blogspot.com

2 comments: