"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Saturday, May 15, 2010

James "Bauer" Ford is here!!!!!!!!!!!!




So as you can see, my sister is a FREAK OF NATURE and looked like a model literally 5 minutes after giving birth!!!! Mom called me around 4:45 while I was talking to one of my best friend's, Breen. I asked Breen if I could call her right back just in case anything MAJOR was happening, but thinking in the back of my mind "She just went into labor 2 1/2 hours ago SURELYYYY she's not about to have this baby, right?!" WRONG. Sure enough Mom said "MEGAN!! I can see the head! And in the background I could hear the Doctor telling Kel how great she was doing and to keep pushing (Kel still sounded cool as a cucumber and everyone in the room was so CALM. Immediately tears streamed down my face as Blake and I put them on speaker phone and listened for the next 5 minutes or so until finally we heard the sweetest cry I've ever heard!! It was the most beautiful, glorious, emotional phone call of my life (right beside the day I found out she was pregnant with Naphtali and the day she also was born!).

Baby Ford was 7 lbs 4 oz and was 18.5 inches long!! We are so thankful to God for this healthy baby boy! Kel is doing great (I've called at least 16 times, but I just can't help myself!), and they are still working on a name! The two they are deciding between right now are James Bauer Ford and James Banks Ford, but are not positive right now and still open to other names so I'll let you know as soon as they decide for sure!

To Kelly when you read this next week~I wish more than anything I could have been there today, but I am so thankful for another piece of you in this world!! I love my baby boy more than life itself and can't wait to see you both on Tuesday! I love you to Heaven and back and I'm so proud of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment