"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tis the Season for...SALES!!!!

(From Barneys.com)



(From Saks.com)

Because I took the easy exciting route in college of fashion merchandising, I know a couple of secrets...like at the end of every June and December you can find the largest sales of the season. So when I click on my favorite websites and see these pictures (see above) my heart does a little flutter and I get to go window/web shopping loading up my shopping cart! (where I just have to remove everything later...I think just the option that I COULD buy those things and others can't because they're in my cart is enough for me)

So here are a few things I placed in my shopping cart online...that are still sitting there...


Shoes

Pour La Victoire $290 ON SALE for $145 From Shopbop.com


Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti $620 ON SALE for $310 From Shopbop.com


KORS by Michael Kors $295 ON SALE for $206.50 From Shopbop.com




Christian Louboutin $595 ON SALE for $239 From Barneys.com

Clothes


Theory Leather Jacket $895 ON SALE for $268.50 From Shopbop.com



Theory Leggings $200 ON SALE for $53 From Saks.com (Ok this one I actually purchased!)


Vince Leather Jacket $995 ON SALE for $696.50 from Shopbop.com

Akris Punto Cardigan $795 ON SALE for $318.15 From Saks.com

I hope you're able to find a few good ones as well!


Here are my favorite sale sites right now:



Barneys.com

Saks.com

Shopbop.com



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment