"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Back.

WOW!! It's been almost 3 months since my last blog...is anyone even out there?!

It feels so good to be back after my long hiatus!!

I've missed you all so very much, but I've been creeping on YOUR blogs during this time...don't worry! :)

So where have I been?!



Well...we MOVED!



I will say that it was quite sad to leave our very first house we shared together.

I was sweeping all the dog hair before we left and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I burst into tears thinking about all the fun times we had together, all the memories we made, all the times I threw something at Blake when he made me mad...

I kid. I kid!

Anywho, we did it!

But I swear that blind in the background was broken before we moved in...



And we did it (thankfully!) with the help of our sweet brother, Brent!!



So while we're back-tracking let me take you back to the beginning of summer...

I got an awesome new job that I LOVE...



We went to the lake multiple times.



We took family hike days...



We hung out with our favorite people...



We visited waterfalls...



and we were dared to go down some of those waterfalls...



and we actually MADE IT down the smaller ones...



and we got a few bruises from a certain dad landing on a certain daughter...

AHEM.

It's ok, Dad...I forgive you.

Moving on...

We shopped and found cute little dessert plates!



we dreamed of sprinkles and ice cream because of said dessert plates...



And FINALLY we moved into a little apartment until we find a little home to move into :)



Don't you like how I left only one lamp on...



the "dining room table"...



The Kitchen...



and last, but not least...our bedroom!



You know I'll be back because I have yet to highlight the most exciting thing that's happened all summer...Nikki and Brent's engagement weekend!! :)

4 comments:

  1. we have missed you! SO glad your back!! & I totally agree - as much as you are SO ready and wanting to move when the time comes, it's still a little sad :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! so happy you're back :) love all of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad you're back!! I have seriously missed your Blog meggie!!!

    ReplyDelete