"Love talked about can be easily pushed aside, but love demonstrated is irresistable"-W Stanley Mooneyham

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter!

Hello all!

Once again I've missed you these last few days, but I am so loving my new job in Greenville and just being here in general! I have some very exciting news, but you'll have to wait for my next blog to find out what I'm talking about ;)

Sunday we had a wonderful Easter, and because my Mother-in-law has an amazing camera, we took advantage...

I realize Blake looks miserable in this picture, but don't let him fool you...he was happy!



I love holidays because Blake's two cousins, Jennifer and Natalie both have sets of twins so there were precious little angels everywhere!



And whenever I see Blake with little babies it melts my heart...



of course the boys were drawn to this little beauty...



and my favorite picture of the whole day!



And my other favorite...



I'll be back soon with my fun news!! And hopefully some more updates :)

3 comments: